The programme for the SuperCollider Symposium 2012 is now out! Get
This April will see musicians, artists and coders come to London for a festival
of what can be done with the SuperCollider audio programming environment.
Tickets are available from £70
for a WHOLE WEEK of sonic inspiration featuring:
- LIVE ALGORITHMS CONCERT - three specially-commissioned musicians
will be improvising live on stage, collaborating with
responsive musical algorithms for the first time.
PLEASE SEE OUR CALL FOR CODERS:
- LIVECODE EVENING - codefaced people hacking music in front of your eyes:
- ELECTROACOUSTIC CONCERT of new multi-channel works
for electronics and featuring musicians from the Plusminus Ensemble:
- CLUB NIGHT EXTRAVAGANZA, rounding off the festival in style
with a panoply of audiovisual acts,
and headlined by A SPECIAL GUEST TO BE ANNOUNCED...
Sonic art exhibition held in the Mile End Park,
with works both indoors in the Art Pavilion and outdoors in the park:
For new and intermediate users to learn audio hackery and
interactivity with SuperCollider:
Three days of talks from an international range of musicians,
artists, researchers and coders:
* Tickets for the whole week are available from £70 *
(Early-bird tickets until the end of February
- so get them quickly)